Low Cost Cremation Plan2012-12-20
Cremation provides families with a low cost alternative to the traditional funeral services. We make cremation both affordable and easy. We show you our cremation prices up front, and you are in control of all the options. No hidden fees. No funeral salesperson trying to get you to spend more. No unplanned travel costs. If your loved one is in Hospice care or facing end of life, you can begin the process now. We will save your file. It's smart to plan ahead. Our cremation prices are low and most can pay with a credit card, or use pre need policies through Homesteaders which are available through Ivy Lawn.
IVY LAWN MEMORIAL PARK AND FUNERAL HOME’S
Simple Cremation only $999.00* includes:
- Our simple cremation process in a licensed and inspected crematory.
- Transportation within our service area (25 miles).
- Filing fee for death certificate of $11.00 is included.
- State fee of $8.50 is included .
- Legal documents with County and State.
- Coordinating with medical examiner or coroner (if required).
- Submit vital information & obtain signature on the death certificate.
- Care of remains in climatically controlled environment (3 days including day of death)
- Basic Plastic Urn suitable for burial or shipping.
- A cremation container made of approved material, in which the body is placed for cremation.
- Arrangements handled in a timely manner.
- A phone conference with an experienced staff member.
Additional costs that may apply for special circumstances: See our General Price List
- Certified copies of death certificate are $16 each (County fees).
- A basic urn is provided. Different Urns, or other containers are available.
- If the deceased has a pacemaker, it must be removed and additional costs apply.
- If the deceased is located outside our service area (25 miles), additional transportation costs apply.
- Extra weight charges
- Witness Cremations are available.